It's fucking hard to say Goodbye!!!

The Fear You Won"t Fall , Joshua Radin (mp3)

Goodbye my love, goodbye Amsterdam, goodbye everybody!
I'm in very sentimental mood today, listen to this dreary song:-)....
Leaving in just a few days.
All these goodbyes of the last couple of weeks make me realize
how much I love you all how difficult I find it to let go.
My city of birth, my forever friends, brothers and sister, mom and dad.
Oualla! A volar! You'll fly with me!
We can just move on, there is no way back.
I wish to embrace you, look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you.
Dreams really do come true, eyes on the horizon but my heart is still here,
slowly detaching from my past.
All that lasts is memory excitement fear and This Moment.
I try to breathe slowly
preparing to throw off the bowlines in peace
Off we go
How could I prepare for this so long dreamed moment?
How does one experience crossing the bridge between dream and realization?
I'm just a little girl
searching the courage to really let go
and sail away.....

Popular Posts