She's The One



Today is a legendary day in the life of Fabel! I bought my dream boat!!! Finally!! Her name is Rana, which means 'frog' in Spanish and 'a special place in my heart' in Hindu. Her former owner is Mister Pacifico Papi. He bought her 28 years ago and rebuild her completely to his taste. Since he is the sweetest and most romantic pirate I've ever known he transformed his little sail boat into a real sweet little pirate boat. He travelled quite a bit with her and he spent his most beautiful years onboard with the love of his life, Ada. So, the Rana has always been an adventurous love boat and I am so very grateful that she's the one who's gonna join me in this voyage. I was looking for the perfect boat for quite some years and since love is my guide I promised myself that I wouldn't bend for any less than The One. With the Rana it was love at first sight!

Popular Posts