Salty South Sea Vagabonds Here We Come!!!

15 horsepower... that means 10 km per hour... between walking n cycling... tonight Valence! We arrive to the SOUTH!!!! Jalla! I can't believe. Full Monty. Big Sun Full moon Life's Too GOOD!!!
St Jean de Losne brought another improvised 'nuit des contes' and it was magic mc mighty reves! en plein air! I gave my first concert! I already made 7 songs on the road and I played them for a lovely in 'Si Par Hasard' chez Jeanne. The fools united and we improvised all night long Guitara Voices Piano n natural storymasters! Thehitch-hiker from the lock came back and we sail the Rhone together....;-) My love Babak was joining me last week and it was Fantastique Olympique! Then I met my lovely friends Anne et Jean Marie of Ocean Manor. The woman is the captain and the engineer and the man the chef de cuisine! Magnificent. I never saw a couple, the woman the engine and the man the kitchen. I love it!!! Anne teaches me how to change the oil filter myself and refresh the oil, we install my new waterpump together and she teaches me about the electronics. Very inspiring. One day I'll be able to fix all about the engine by myself. I'm a diesel addict already and I love the grease and oil in my face and my black hands. I love the road and this life! And the friends who come and bring along their wonderful presents and smile! I am a happy Capitana de Amor!  I smell the sea, the seagulls flying high in the blue sky ahead of us... heading South n South. In two weeks I receive liferaft and windpilot and maybe a new mast... my friend Jairo found a very cheap alluminium mast...I think about changing my wooden mast... and then the SEA with all her promises!!!



I'll publish some of my songs soon and the blog underneath is an article Anne from Ocean Manor wrote about Fabel and she might get it published in the French river magazine.

40 kilo's of apples turned into the sweetest compote and I give to all my friends.


Ahh and I met a wild boat Marty Mc Fly superhero 3 guys my age for around the world and they make a project to record a cd with them playing music everywhere on the world. Check their site: www.projetmcfly.ch We travel together down the South of the river towards the Sea.


Bueno I'll show u some great pics videos and songs later. Life is calling...far from internet the bell rings!!! Jalla! A tout a l'heure.

Popular Posts